“In order to realize the oneness we are seeking, we must let Love be perfected in us. God perfects our Love by showing us through His movement — within and without — that which is yet to have been perfected by the light that reveals it.” Guy Finley
In the midst of a challenge, that which includes all, yet transcends all, can be found. Sometimes all we can do is “be still and know that I am God”
We can be present with what is: the full catastrophe of life and the peace of Presence.
We can lose our way, knowing that the Most High is always in all things, even if we do not see or feel it.
We can veer too far left or right, and find that our center has never left or forsaken us.
When we are squeezed by life we have the perfect opportunity to have revealed what has not yet transmuted to Love within us. A gift in disguise!
The super moon has allowed us to “reveal what is festering in the basement of the subconscious, what is stagnant, diseased, corrupt, outgrown and blocking us from accessing our power and vitality.” Turn inward and face what is present and presenting itself to you. It is all a present, a gift, from You to you, no matter what it looks like.
What is coming to light in these powerful days is not done to you but for you.
“Much of your pain is self-chosen. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician, and drink the remedy in silence and tranquility. For his hand, though heavy and hard, is guided by the tender hand of the Unseen” Khalil Gibran
“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that envelopes your understanding” Khalil Gibran
The wound is the place that allows Light to enter. May we all crack open, fill, and shine today!
- Quotes on Emotional Intelligence (physicio.wordpress.com)
- Love One Another By Khalil Gibran (fillthepot.wordpress.com)
- The Hymn Of Man By Khalil Gibran (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- On Pain By Khalil Gibran (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- Song Of The Soul XXII by Khalil Gibran (mantrasandmiracles.wordpress.com)
- Untitled (lebanesepoetry.wordpress.com)
- Your Pain (lifealight.wordpress.com)
- “Pity The Nation” by Khalil Gibran (imadben.wordpress.com)
- Your Children By Khalil Gibran (chiaink.wordpress.com)