Are you willing to meet, welcome and embrace your wounds and hurts of the past? Are you willing to enter into the symptoms of the wound or disease and ask them for their message? Are you willing to stop judging yourself and others as wrong/bad and give and receive forgiveness?
“I understand your wounds have not yet healed. They exist because God and Love have not become real enough to allow you to forgive the dream” Hafiz
“This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they’re a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice,
meet them at the door laughing,
and invite them in.
Be grateful for whoever comes,
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.”
-Rumi, The Guesthouse
Are you willing to shine the Sun of the Presence like warm, golden, liquid Love into the place in your body where you are feeling the visitor of fear, pain, sadness or hurt? With your conscious attention and intention, you can watch the undigested emotion melt and the free flow of Holy Breath, Living Water and warm Sunlight remove all obstructions to wholeness.
“All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well” God speaking to Julian of Norwich
- The Guest House – Rumi (barefairy.wordpress.com)
- The House Guest (heroblues.wordpress.com)
- The Guest House. (slightlydisordered.wordpress.com)
- Friday Zen (redteakettle.wordpress.com)
- New Year Quote: “This being human” by Rumi (anne-whitaker.com)
- Displacement (momentswithmillie.wordpress.com)
- The Guest House (colorsofmidnight.wordpress.com)
- Being with Fear (simplynelsilya.wordpress.com)
- This Being Human… (philipcarrgomm.wordpress.com)