Why are you still struggling and toiling? Why are you still pushing, forcing, strategizing or efforting with a consciousness of lack and limitation for success, mate, career, material things, vacations, status, fame or power? The door is closed to materialism based on the old way of individual gain instead of the highest good of all. The door is closed to mind-sets such as “no pain no gain”, “life is a struggle” or any other old limited, negative core beliefs based on separation, lack or limitation. The door is closed to a division of body, emotions, mind and spirit.
The Power for “effortless effort” is the Spirit of God. The Presence of the Most High is contained in every atom on earth and every cell in our body in the unified field. We live, move and have our beings within this field of God. The only thing we need to do is shut the door to the limited, separated way and awaken to the truth of our intimate relationship with the whole. “The holy one, the true one, who has the key who opens and no one shall shut, who shuts and no one opens” (Revelation 3:7). We merely need to wake up and feel the presence of the unified field; realize we have infinity in every cell. There is nowhere where the Power and Presence of God is not present. The Spirit of God waits in patient repose within our being for our awakening and initial conscious contact.
“O hidden Life, vibrant in every atom, O hidden Light, shining in every creature, O hidden Love, embracing all in oneness, May all who feel themselves as one with thee, Know they are therefore one with every other” Annie Besant
Christ is knocking at the door of your consciousness right now waiting for you to open the door! Inviting in the Spirit of unconditional Love, unconditional acceptance, wholeness, well-being, abundance, riches, wealth, prosperity and inheritance of blessings is a no brainer. Why wait? What are you still resisting?
“Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to her and eat with her, and she with me. She who conquers, I will grant her to sit with me on my throne” Revelation 3:20-21
An intimate, vital, life-giving relationship with the Christ Spirit within opens the door for the flow of higher Life, fullness, abundance and wholeness effortlessly and with ease and Grace. The voice of Spirit is described as “like the sound of many waters” and face “like the sun shining in full strength” (Revelation 1:15-16). Spirit is the perfect balance of fire and water; the perfect combination of life-giving, energy-raising, consciousness-ascending, powerful vitality and presence!
Why are some Christians fighting over a sin-struggle-suffering gospel versus the so-called prosperity gospel? Divisions within Christianity are nothing new, but it is time to put the splits, enmity, division and conflicts into the past and step into unity of Spirit in the bond of peace. As I see it, the divisions are rooted in the different levels of consciousness of Christ followers. Those who want to cling to the suffering are still hanging with Yeshua on the cross and are not ready to give up pain, guilt, shame, anger, tribalism, fear, doubt, sin and punishment. Those who gravitate towards a prosperity gospel have come off the cross and resurrected with Christ and are looking for the new life that Yeshua promised. “I came so that you may have life and have it abundantly” (John 10:10). Revelations talks about the “first resurrection” (Rev 20:5b) and I believe this is the first awakening out of unconscious sleep to the realization that we no longer need to keep suffering, punishing, blaming, fighting and protecting our turf. The truth is all of life: suffering, death, resurrection and ascension are part of the good news, but you must keep growing and expanding on the spiritual journey to get to the abundant, full, joyful life in paradise here on earth that Yeshua promised. You must return to your innocent, joyful, trusting, connected, divine, loved inner child self to enter the kingdom of God in the new heaven on earth now.
The next step is to remember that not only did Yeshua resurrect but he also ascended. There is a lot of ascension talk in this amazing year of 2012, much of it is based on fear and misinformation and those who wish to profit from making ascension a mysterious, illusive carrot to chase; just another tease for the ego; just another egoic trick to lead you astray and keep you distracted and efforting while the truth, ease, grace and inheritance sits silently within waiting for your recognition and awakening. Your innocent, trusting, divine, loved, healed inner child self can ascend with Yeshua and live as a whole, free, adult on the new heaven on earth now.
Yeshua has already carved the path, opened the portal, died for all our collective karma, resurrected life and ascended our collective consciousness. He has already conquered the world, conquered death, conquered disease, the devil, evil, sin, lack and limitation. We are already whole, one with the Father and free. “You will know the truth and the truth will set you free…if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed” (John 8:32,36). Say yes to freedom! You are already whole! Wake up!
The inheritance has already been bought, paid for and won for all time. The gift of eternal life is already given. Abundant, full, juicy, creative, unlimited life is already given to us! The Spirit of God, the powerful fire and Living Water of Infinite Presence, is already given to us. Yeshua told the disciples before his death that they should be glad because he was sending the Holy Spirit to live within our body; no longer a separation by skin, but contained within every one of our 70 trillion cells, closer than our breath. Unlike Yeshua who was a separate person, a Jewish Rabbi, an external teacher and master, the Holy Spirit was to be our very breath, live and move within us. The Spirit was to be our Life, our energy, our life force, power and alive presence of God in our atoms and cells.
“Do not judge by outward appearances” John 7:24
“Real is not outward…not external or physical…but inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart, spiritual and not literal” Romans 2:28-29
Our body is the temple for the Holy Spirit. Our heart is the sanctuary. Our secret heart is the holy of holies. The truth of God and the law or teachings are written on our hearts. The Holy Spirit is our life force energy and the light that expresses in each energy center of our bodies transfiguring, transmuting and transforming:
- Our root is transmuted to sacred sexual energy. “Perfect love casts out all fear” We become rooted and grounded in love which is Christ Spirit
- Our sacral area becomes sacred relationship energy of wisdom and understanding; birthing creativity and new connections
- Our solar plexus center is transfigured to golden Divine Will energy, Divine choice, Divine responsibility, Divine Power and Presence, Sun energy and healing Light
- Our heart transmutes to unconditional Love energy, compassion, lovingkindness, goodness and unconditional acceptance. We are purified, refined and made into white, luminous, irridescent Light and connected to Infinite Intelligence through the portal of our secret heart.
- Our throat center is transformed to speak the higher Divine Truth, words of power and Light, speak in tongues or words of knowledge. We do not need to worry about how to answer because the Holy Spirit will give us words to speak or sighs beyond words. Divine creativity, Higher Truth and Light language is given through the mouth of God at the base of our skull.
- Our spiritual eye is filled with Light and opened to spiritual sight and Divine Beauty “The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light” Matthew 6:22 “Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eye is sound, your whole body also is full of light” Luke 11:34
- The crown of our head is opened and connected in oneness with the Father/Mother, unity and God consciousness
There are four parts to awakening:
- Awaken to recognize, acknowledge God; accept the written in stone ten commandments (danger is becoming rigid, legalistic, moralistic, exclusive rather than inclusive, dogmatic, judgmental, hypocritical, suspicious, narrow-minded, self-righteous, radical, closed-hearted, condemning of all other views than your own interpretation)
- Include and transcend the lower nature by following Yeshua to the cross; die to past, sin, suffering, pain; Let go, surrender everything (danger is staying empty, self-mortification, asceticism, negation, self-denying, body-denying, life-denying)
- Resurrection and Ascension; Receive the Holy Spirit; be filled with Light and Higher Love; remember the original teachings of Yeshua (the Light exposes all the hidden, unconscious darkness within so the danger is staying in the increased darkness, battling the darkness/evil/devil/symptoms/dis-ease instead of shining the light of Truth which immediately dissolves the s0-called darkness that is really only an illusion or delusion of the lower self)
- Second Coming; Embody Christ and experience the immanence of God; higher thoughts, higher ways, higher Truth, higher Life; Abundant Life; Fullness of Joy; accept the teachings written on your heart; be your true divine nature, one with God, free and whole!
The big problem with most of Christianity today is staying stuck in the first step, rigid, stone-like, tribal, exclusive, staying in lack, limitation and victim consciousness; suspicious of others, suspicious of other viewpoints, fearful, doubting, clinging to ego, clinging to the familiar, stagnant, rigidly solid and unmoving, empty, blind faith, intellectual concepts/images of God, and resting in the certainty of external teachings written in stone instead of allowing the heart to undefend and open to the Higher Truth of Christ Spirit. This is the alpha without the omega, Yeshua without the Spirit, the cross of suffering without the resurrection and ascension, and the mind without the heart. The malady Christianity is suffering from is futile darkened minds, stiff necks, yoked to the spirit of error, hardened defended hearts and zeal for God without enlightened eyes of the heart. The key for 2012 is the movement of the Holy Spirit, the opening of the heart, the Living Water cleansing and clearing the old, the Light dawning in the spiritual eye, discovering the original teachings of Yeshua by the anointing of the Spirit, transmuting in the refiners fire and discovering the law written on each heart.
“You yourselves are our letter of recommendation, written on your hearts, to be known and read by all; and you show that you are a love letter from Christ written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts…our competence is from God…for the written code kills, but the Spirit gives life…Christ took the veil away…the veil is removed. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the Light of the Lord are being changed into his likeness from one degree of Light to another” 2 Corinthians 3:2-18
- We are the One We are Waiting For (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Goal of 2012: Theosis (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Controversy Can Reveal Deeper, Higher Truth (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Is it Imagination or is it Prayer? (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- What is in a Name? (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Trust Me, You Want to Come in Second (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Revolutionary and Transformational 2012 (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Transformation (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- 12 Holy Nights of Christmas (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- The Rush to Wound the Feminine (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Are You Prepared? (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Where’s the Fruit? A Valentine’s Message??? (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
Reblogged this on Hodgepodge 4 the Soul and commented:
thank you! I am grateful and honored! You are awesome!
It was a great post, it ministered to me. Thank you for obeying the LORD and posting it 🙂
Just wanted to let you know that I’ve tagged you in a game but it’s no big deal if you don’t want to take part – if you do – follow the link here http://hurdlestohappiness.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/time-for-some-fun-tag-youre-it/ and have fun with it. Enjoy your day!
thank you Dan! I do enjoy being in Joy!!!
Just to let you know that I seem to be receiving comments meant for you and also your replies to them. Two more arrived in my e mail this morning. Thought you should know.
On a different note, I’m really enjoying your articles, the latest one also arrived this morning. May I ask where you get your beautiful images from. I’m struggling to find the copyright owners of the ones I get from Google Images. They tell you that the images may be subject to copyright, but its almost impossible to trace the owners unless their name is on them.
Blessings from Izzy
Thanks for commenting and letting me know about the misdirected email comments. Very strange indeed??? What might this communication sent to an unintended recipient be telling us? Or what is blocking the information from arriving at its intended destination? hmmm?
I am happy that you enjoy the articles. Thank you!
I get the images from a variety of sources: wordpress suggestions, wikipedia, bing, aol, and google mostly. I love it when the name is on them, but when it is not I bless and honor the source, and pray that “fair use” of their beautiful image is a blessing to both the sender and the receiver. I guess we all just do the best we can with what we are given. I am in deep gratitude for the beauty that is captured by each artist!
Thank you for visiting my blogg, I’m looking forward to reading yours. //Marianne
Your welcome Marianne! I love your name by the way!
It’s French, but I’m Swedish, :).
Reblogged this on soulsrapture and commented:
thank you very much! I am grateful and honored!
Pingback: Women’s Wisdom | New Heaven on Earth!
Great post! Thanks for liking my post which led me to yours to read something I needed to read. My best to you.
Pingback: Spiritual Ecclesiology | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: What Do You See? | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: Ascended Christ | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: Ascension is Descending! | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: Peace That Passes All Understanding | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: Easter, Resurrection and Ascension | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: The Cause of Suffering | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: Good News | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: What Are You Planting In Your Garden? | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: Intensity | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: acknowledging anger’s function (since a whole spirit is inclusive) « JRFibonacci's blog: partnering with reality
Pingback: turn away from evil « JRFibonacci's blog: partnering with reality
Pingback: Ten Steps to Heaven on Earth | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: Wings of Love | New Heaven on Earth!
Pingback: Wings of Love in the Body Temple | New Heaven on Earth!