Perception is everything. Change your perception and you will change your life! How you interpret your experiences determines what you think about life. Optical illusions can trick your mind into seeing something that is not there. They are “visually perceived images that differ from objective reality” (Wikipedia). The classic picture of the old haggard woman seems to change before your eyes as your mind shifts and you begin to perceive the young beautiful woman in the same image. Another example is the duck-rabbit illusion: is it a duck or is it a rabbit? The answer of course is both! It depends on your perception which is malleable and changeable.
The key to transforming or changing your life is to change your perception. What you see depends on your level or state of consciousness. Your consciousness determines your perception, which determines what you think and feel, which eventually manifests in your life. Your cells receive information and light from the perception of your environment, interpreted by your brain. Perceive divine beauty in all things and become beautiful, light-filled beings!
Begin to see the world differently and the world will see you differently. See yourself as infinite, unlimited, Spirit-filled, Light-filled and multidimensional. Perception is everything! Let your eye be single, sound and full of Light. Perceive the best in every situation and every person. Faith is the evidence of the unseen. Know without a doubt that there is only the Light of God and all darkness is only uncreated Light! Perceive the Light of God in every moment, every blade of grass and each person you encounter during your day. Be single-minded, whole-hearted, and your whole body will be full of light, healthy, whole, vibrant, radiant, youthful and empowered!
“Your eye is the lamp of your body; when your eye is sound, your whole body is full of light; but when it is not sound, your body is full of darkness. Therefore be careful lest the light in you be darkness. If then your whole body is full of light, having no dark part, it will be wholly bright, as when a lamp with its rays gives you light” Luke 11:34:36
“The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light; but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!” Matthew 6:22
“You are the light of the world…let your light so shine before men” Matthew 5:14,16
- Perception and Transcendence (jjhiii24.wordpress.com)
- E-mail to a Professor (stevenbalasta.wordpress.com)
- “2012″ and Electromagnetic Effects on Consciousness | Reality Sandwich (2012indyinfo.com)
- Essays For Class: The Argument from Illusion (stevenbalasta.wordpress.com)
- What is Liberation? Why do we Want it? (hanumandass.wordpress.com)
- How Should a Nadi Vaidya Balance Sadhaka Pitta to Attain a Calm Mind and Body (ayurvedantayoga.wordpress.com)
- higher states of consciousness – deepak chopra (dimitrisnowden.wordpress.com)
- 03/05/12 Day 15: Mind-Body-Spirit Connection (myoprahlessons.com)
- Eye – Ayin (kingdaughter.wordpress.com)
- What is the ‘Bad Eye’ in Matthew 6:23 (anointedplace.wordpress.com)
- Our eyes think optical illusions are as bright as real light [Biology] (io9.com)
- When White Is Brighter Than White (eoghann.com)
- What the Bible Teaches About the Eye (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Still Resisting? (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- How Do Optical Illusions Work? (psychology.about.com)
- The 5 Red Balls Optical Illusion (moillusions.com)