“You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.” – Tom Wilson, from the “Ziggy” comic strip
Today take a moment to tell your family that you love them. If you are separated by miles, send thoughts of love to your family. Love is an energy or spirit that is spaceless and timeless! Even if you experienced more “thorn” than “blossom” in your family of origin, remember we most likely chose to be born into our particular family to have a particular set of experiences to learn unconditional love, forgiveness, patience, kindness, joy in the face of difficulty or a myriad of other divine qualities. I give thanks for my family and send deep heartfelt love for the teaching of compassion, unconditional love and the ability to see the bigger picture. God bless all families!
I give thanks to God for the amazing blessing of bringing two wonderful, gifted, talented and light-filled beings into the world through me. I know that our children are not our own, but like flowers in a garden we are called to nourish, cherish and appreciate their beauty until they reach full maturity and we send them forward to their own adult life adventures. I give thanks to my children for being so amazing and growing strong through the thorns and the roses! What a blessing to be the vehicle for bringing forth such resilient, intelligent and wise children from God! Each person is an individual manifestation of our Divine Beloved. There will never be another just like each one of us! Rejoice in our uniqueness as well as our connectedness to the One! God bless all children!
I give thanks for our earth family. I know that we all come from the very same Source of Love. We were all created in the image and likeness of Divine Unconditional Love, therefore we all have the same inherited gene of Love that we can awaken and share with each other. We are an extended family of greater than seven billion strong now. Each of us also have an internal community of 70 trillion plus cells. Each cell contains billions of atoms. We are amazing, infinite, unlimited beings! God bless the earth and all her inhabitants!
I give thanks for our cosmic family which is bigger, vaster, grander and more magnificent than any of us knows at this time. There are billions of galaxies just at the tip of our little finger as we hold it up to the night sky. We are all made of star-dust. The atoms that we breathe are the same atoms that Yeshua breathed! Energy is neither created or destroyed; it just changes form. God bless the cosmos!
Thank you God for our family and extended Family! I rejoice and give thanks! God bless our heavenly and earthly family!!!
“The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims her handiwork…in them he has set a tent for the sun, which comes forth as a bridegroom leaving his chamber, and like a strong man runs its course with joy…more to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and drippings of the honeycomb” Psalm 19:1-14
- Love, Love, Love, Love, Love: What is it? (markedwardturnbull.com)
- Love Versus True Love (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Blessing for the Letters (kingdaughter.wordpress.com)
- Learning to Accept the Thorns In the Flesh (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Unconditional Love – a message from Jennifer Hoffman (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Peace That Passes All Understanding (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Jacob’s Children (Genesis 29:31 – 30:24) (refreshmyheartinchrist.wordpress.com)
- Summer’s Breath (amusingmuses2.blogspot.com)
- Roses & Thorns of Life (loveinvestigator.wordpress.com)
- Is it Imagination or is it Prayer? (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Value (mothermaryswords.wordpress.com)
- Now Moments #love #connection #legacy (bigpicturefinefocus.wordpress.com)
- The Condition of Love (tracksinthedust.com)
- Easter Blessings (lizwelliver.wordpress.com)
- Goal of 2012: Theosis (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- A Misguided Notion About Love and Hate (ladywithabirthmark.wordpress.com)