The longing for something new on the outside is really a mirror for the inner longing for your higher nature on the inside! The craving for a new relationship, being married if single, being single if married, a new house, new city, new body, new car, new experiences, is a deeper craving for our true nature! Craving is your deeper soul calling, but your mind interprets it as a desire for something outside yourself.
Stop looking outward and go within your heart and ask for the highest version of yourself to be revealed!
Stop, open, breathe, relax, open more….
Reveal, uncover, discover…..go deeper…….go direct. Seek and you will find. Seek first the kingdom of God and all things will be given to you: the deeper desires of your heart for intimacy, meaning, purpose and real Love. Find your deeper Self and you will find God. Find wholeness in your spiritual heart and you will find the Beloved, beloved!
- Doin’ the C~R~A~V~E (rodandrose.com)
- Craving, Avarice, and Deadly Sin (anamchara.com)
- 21 Types of Content We Crave (contentmarketinginstitute.com)
- Crave: Calgary (melanieerickson.wordpress.com)
- i crave change: Calgary (melanieerickson.wordpress.com)
- Un-crave (walkswithyogi.wordpress.com)
- Is it hunger or a craving? (livingwellthy.wordpress.com)
- Desire vs Craving (walkswithyogi.wordpress.com)
- What Are You Craving Today? (rebeccaherrera.wordpress.com)
- The craving sensation (foodiefairy.wordpress.com)