Is there anything in your life that is not perfect? Come! Is there anything in your life that is less than loving? Come! Is there anything in your body that is not whole? Come! Is there anything in your relationships that is less than peace? Come! Is there fullness of joy within you? If not, Come!!!
“Come to me all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest” Matthew 11:28
Perfection, wholeness, freedom and oneness is already here. The kingdom of God is already within you. The new heaven on earth is already here on earth in potential. What are you waiting for? Stop seeking and find! Stop looking outside yourself for happiness because you will never find it outside of you. All you need to do is Come!
“The Spirit and the Bride say, ‘Come.’ And let her who hears say, ‘Come.’ And let her who is thirsty, come, let her who desires take the water of life without price” Revelation 22:17
Come to Christ consciousness. Be filled with the golden Light of Christ! Christ is the High Priest in the order of Melchizedek forever. You only need this one thing. All you have to do is believe that God exists and draw near. The unseen will be made manifest; it is a promise, a guarantee, a done deal! Christ is alive, living, breathing, flowing, immortal, infinite and is the Life force energy that will begin to flow within your body like water when you turn, open, ask and receive. Why settle for lesser spirits when you can have the Whole Spirit!!!
“Ho, every one who thirst come to the waters; and she who has no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price…Hearken diligently to me, and eat what is good, and delight…Incline your ear, and come to me; hear, that your soul may live” Isaiah 55:1-3
Answer the knock at the door of your heart. The knock is usually disguised as challenges, problems, pain, disease, suffering, crisis, disappointment, disillusionment or discouragement. The pain is the gateway, the invitation and the call to open the door. Let Christ’s Life force energy flow into your heart and be nourished, nurtured, fed and regenerated by the Life and Spirit of God.
Come and see!!! Anyone who reminds you of sin over and over again is a false priest. The real Priest, Christ, reminds you of your wholeness. The High Priest, Christ Spirit, removed all karma and sin over 2000 years ago, once and for all (Hebrews chapters 7 to 13). Once. It is finished. It is done. For ALL. Not just for a few, not just for those who label themselves Christian…ALL were included. You are already whole. You are already loved. You are already perfect. Do not be conformed by the world! There is a layer of negative thought forms surrounding the earth. You just need to expand through the layer of dark clouds and break through to the Sun of Presence. It is already shining. You are already whole, one and free. Drop the world’s perceptions and go direct! Drop the world’s thought forms and awaken to the mind of Christ that is already within your mind in potential.
“Again take root downward and bear fruit upward” Isaiah 37:31
Take root in Love. Take root in Christ. Take root in the Great Mother. Take root in the darkness of the unified field of God. Allow the fire of Divine Love to rise within your body. Your physical body is the living sacrifice. Let go of ego control and identification with the physical and awaken to the truth of your true spiritual being!
“This is the secret; Christ lives in you, and this is your assurance you will share in His Glory” (Colossians 1: 27 NLT) “The riches of the glory of this mystery is: Christ is within you” (RSV)
Come and see the Light!!! Open your heart and let the light flow! Consciousness is carried on photons. Bring the Light of Christ into any area of darkness in your life.
- Ten Steps to Heaven on Earth (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- 4 Results of Christ’s Ascension (challies.com)
- In Order To Pray Without Ceasing, You Must Quit Praying (jamaljivanjee.com)
- Before the Throne of God Above (aldenschoeneberg.com)
- Messianic Prophecy Number 9: Gen 14.18 – Melchizedek, a Type of Christ (theoldtestamentandthenewtestament.com)
- Our High Priest (achristianmeditation.wordpress.com)
- Melchizadek and the Gift of Discernment by Paul L. Cox (standinginfaithministries.com)
- Ascension is Descending! (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Easter, Resurrection and Ascension (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Let the Ego Wither Away (celiaelaine.wordpress.com)
- I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes (achristian.wordpress.com)
- Content with Our Daily Bread, But Thirsty for Tomorrow’s Wine…by tracy Dickerson (godspace.wordpress.com)
- Sharing Some Uplifting Thoughts from Dr Norman Vincent Peale (sharefaith.wordpress.com)
- I heard the voice of Jesus say (savouringthegospel.wordpress.com)
- Thirst (murmursofmyheart.wordpress.com)
- Anxiety (abelovedone.wordpress.com)
- In Need of Rest? (beamuses.com)
- Peace and Hope Through Difficulties Times (mimentovivere.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes I Grow Weary of the Fight (wordofawoman.com)
- “This is Me” (cerkas.wordpress.com)
- My Rose Garden (glendamills.com)