Singing a traditional song such as “Happy Birthday To You” is fine, but our collective new birth requires a new song. The old, traditional ways were fine for the past age, but we are on the precipice of a new era. A new song is needed for our new birth. New wine needs to be placed in new wine skins (Matthew 9:17). New wine requires a new song! What are you singing? What song do you hear in your heart? To have Happy Feet in the new heaven on earth now (NHOEN), we need to find our heart’s song!
The best birthday gift I have ever been given is the day I gave my burdens to Christ and I was given the “burden of light” to replace them. I was miserable, depressed, rejected and dejected. I tried to picture Buddha as instructed in my Meditation and Mandala class at SDUIS. Instead Jesus showed up in the darkness behind my closed eyes and said “Come to me you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest”. A warmth started in my abdomen and increased in heat until it reached my heart, blasting open my heart, removing chains and igniting fireworks of Light. It was another new birth of many new births I have experienced since 1998. The first was when the fire of Spirit came through my crown and through my body, then raised me up to the heavenly throne. I believe this prepared the way for Jesus to manifest himself to me at the later “birthday”.
Jesus says in the Word, “my burden is light”, “my yoke is easy”, “I am gentle”, “my heart is bowed down”, “take my yoke upon you and learn from me”, and “Come to me, all who are tired of being sick and tired, labor in weariness or fatigue or stress, and are heavy laden with burdens, and I will give you rest” Matthew 11:28-30 paraphrase. “You will find rest for your souls” (verse 29)! What Burdens are you carrying? Would you consider trading your Burdens for the “burden of Light?”
- Come to me and I will give you rest, Light, and union with God
“For it is God who said, ‘Let light shine out of darkness; who has shone in our hearts” 2 Cor 4:6
“No need of sun or moon to shine for the glory of God is its light, and its lamp is the Lamb” in the heart temple of the new heaven on earth! Revelation 21:22-27
“I am the way, and the the truth, and the life; you can come to the Father through giving me your burdens” John 14:6 paraphrase
2. Give Christ your burdens and the issues of life (money issues, relationship issues, health issues, emotional issues, mental issues, spiritual issues, etc) will begin to flow from your heart and be replaced with the clear springs of the river of Living Water (Proverbs 4:23). Christ’s easy burden is light.
“My burden is light” Matthew 11:30. It is light and Light; lightness of being and brilliant, shining, luminous, golden Light!!!
3. I Am The Way: Christ will give you Light! Your heart’s burdens will be replaced by the golden light of Christ. The Way is only through the heart, the crucible of alchemy. The Burdens are transmuted into Light in the crucible of the fire of divine Love in the fourth chakra of the heart. I was awakened in the middle of the night many years ago with visions of Jesus’ face interspersed with the yantra of the heart chakra. I didn’t know what the strange symbol was until I returned home from the healing touch training and found the symbol on the front of a t-shirt I received in the mail!
“Awake, O sleeper, arise from the dead and Christ will give you light” Ephesians 5:14.
The way is through the heart. The only way is to surrender your Burdens and receive the Light into your heart in replacement. The Light starts the outflow of Burdens and issues from your heart and the river turns into pure light and living water.
“Out of her heart shall flow rivers of living water” John 7:38.
“Keep your heart with all vigilance; for from it flow the issues and springs of life” Proverbs 4:23
4. I Am The Truth: When your heart is filled with Light, the veil can be removed from your mind so you can know the truth.
“Their minds were hardened; for to this day, the same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away…but when a person turns to the Lord the veil is removed” 2 Cor 3:13-16.
5. When the veil, or glass ceiling, is removed from your mind, you can return to the Father in heaven (vibration not geographical location). The veil between the physical realm and spiritual realm is removed. The glass ceiling keeping your vibration from rising to Christ frequency/vibration/consciousness is removed.
6. From the throne of heaven you receive the Life of God into your body. The Spirit of God is life and peace. You have a pentecost experience and your body fills with the Spirit and Life of God. You become “Light shining out of the darkness” 2 Cor 4:6.
We are changed into the likeness of Christ (2 Cor 3:18). We put on the Light of God; we are clothed in the wedding garment, a robe of Light.
“Be filled with the Spirit” Ephesians 5:18.
7. When you are filled with the Life of the Spirit of God you can sing a new song!
“Sing and make melody to the Lord with all your heart” Ephesians 5:19.
Sing in melodious harmony in the new octave of Light!
“Sing to him a new song” Psalm 33:3!!! “O come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock…let us come into his presence” Psalm 95:1-2. “O sing to the Lord a new song” Psalm 96:1. “I will sing a new song to thee, O God” Psalm 144:9. “O sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things!” Psalm 98:1. “He put a new song in my mouth” Psalm 40:3. “Sing to the Lord a new song” Isaiah 42:10. “They sang a new song” Revelation 5:9.
“Then I looked, and lo, on Mount Zion stood the lamb, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand who had his name AND his Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder; the voice I heard was like the sound of harpers playing on their harps, and they SING A NEW SONG…no one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed…not defiled…followed the Lamb…redeemed…first fruits…no lies in mouth…spotless” Revelation 14:1-5.
Happy Feet: A New Heart Song!
“Take her yoke upon your neck;
that your mind may receive her teaching.
For she is close to those who seek her,
and the one who is in earnest finds her.” Sirach 51:26
“Come to me, all who are weary and heavy laden with burdens and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light” Matthew 11:28-30
- Love, Love, Love…. (freeatlastww.wordpress.com)
- The Day Jesus Sang (brokenbelievers.com)
- Be All That You Can Be! (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- One in God (genesisone.wordpress.com)
- No Wrestling! (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Come Unto Me (hipfellows.wordpress.com)
- Our Inheritance With Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)