Okay, it is time to cut to the chase! The tree of the knowledge of good and evil has been our life since the beginning, yet we are beyond beginnings and ends. The truth is we are divine beings made in the image and likeness of God. The duality of good and evil has been the human condition since Adam and Eve, causing humans to run from problems and hide any hint of imperfection from ourself and one another. The truth is we are not who we have convinced ourselves that we are! We are also so much more than religion has taught us to believe. We are so much more than our false, separate self has convinced us. God is also way more than we have believed. God was always thought to be anything that seemed more powerful or mysterious than we are: nature, the elements, the sun, a person, etc. This image has evolved as we have gotten more sophisticated and aware but God can never be envisioned in the mind. God can only be found in the deepest, innermost heart; beneath the walls, defenses, toxic feelings, wounds, hurts and brokenness of the outer layers. In fact, God cannot be separated from any of creation, except by the mind of a human!
The way back to the tree of life is going within. To find the tree of life and our true being, we must follow the breadcrumbs of our soul, an inner journey back through the tangled branches of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that we have been living within. We can’t go forward until we revisit the places within our own body that we have stored the wounds, lies, hurts, misperceptions and spirit of error. When we shine the light of our awareness on these dark spots, they dissolve! When we dissolve enough spots, we are lifted in vibration and frequency far enough that we can find the tree of life deep within at our core!!!
Religion has been created by man to deal with this knowledge of good and evil: resist evil and cling to the good. This is not God’s design so he sent himself in a human body to show us the truth about what we are and what we are capable of being. Wake up and realize the tree of knowledge of good and evil is fallen consciousness; it is lesser consciousness than we were created to be. Separating life into good/bad, red/blue, republicans/democrats, north/south, religious/secular, etc has led to the demise of our world. It is time to wake up out of the nightmare or bad dream of duality and remember our true identity.
(2) Jesus said, “Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All.” Gospel of Thomas
It is time to switch trees! Don’t stop at troubled; go further within until you become astonished! We were never created to eat of the knowledge of good and evil. We were not created for duality. We were created for the tree of life which is non duality or oneness; seeing good and evil but not eating of it or getting stuck in it and fall asleep, but rise above it. We were created for harmony, peace, love, joy, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-mastery. We were created for ecstasy, bliss, simplicity, naturalness, creativity, power and divine being! The only problem is partaking of the knowledge of good and evil!!! The only problem is we are asleep and unaware of the underlying problem! We run from problems and hide from our self-condemnation and judgment. Instead of facing ourselves on the inside, we run to external distractions. We divorce to run from marital problems. We drink to numb or forget our problems. We turn on the television and computers to distract ourselves. We run and we hide while all the time the tree of life sits in the middle of the garden: still, silent, eternal, nonjudgmental, compassionate, loving, patient and ready to embrace humanity and welcome us home within.
(3) Jesus said, “Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.” Gospel of Thomas
How do we get to the tree of life? We have to wake up and recognize we have been eating of the knowledge of good and evil this whole time; polarized and divided. We need to take personal responsibility for clinging to good and avoiding evil; choosing religion over coming to God directly; being ignorant of the real problem; running from our problems; and hiding from ourselves. The problem has never been “out there”: our spouse, our marriage or relationships, our job, our financial situation, our challenges or our life situation. The problem has always been within you and within me: we forgot who we are and we forgot why we are here on earth.
(5) Jesus said, “Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest.” Gospel of Thomas
(10) Jesus said, “I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes.”
Wake up and become aware of the truth! The Light of Awareness blazes within and brings you to the truth when you wake up!
You cannot receive the tree of life if you are polarized, divided, and eating of the knowledge of good and evil. You cannot receive the fruit of the tree of life while judging yourself, others, the government, religion, leaders, or the world.
(17) Jesus said, “I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind.”
(19) Jesus said, “Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death.”
(22) Jesus said to them, “When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom.”
(24) His disciples said to him, “Show us the place where you are, since it is necessary for us to seek it.”
He said to them, “Whoever has ears, let him hear. There is light within a man of light, and he lights up the whole world. If he does not shine, he is darkness.”
(25) Jesus said, “Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye.”
(28) Jesus said, “I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found none of them thirsty. And my soul became afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and do not have sight; for empty they came into the world, and empty too they seek to leave the world. But for the moment they are intoxicated. When they shake off their wine, then they will repent.”
(29) Jesus said, “If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty.”
(37) His disciples said, “When will you become revealed to us and when shall we see you?”
Jesus said, “When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children and tread on them, then will you see the son of the living one, and you will not be afraid”
Take off your old garments. What are your garments? Your thoughts, feelings, images, words, beliefs and everything you surround yourself with, images you allow yourself to take in, words you allow to enter your field are all clouding your field and separate you from the white light of Spirit that is your divine inheritance. Clothed in the Light of God you would be empowered, enlightened and lifted in vibration to God.
(40) Jesus said, “A grapevine has been planted outside of the father, but being unsound, it will be pulled up by its roots and destroyed.”
(42) Jesus said, “Become passers-by.”
Become like teflon: nothing sticks! Disidentify with problems or challenges and reidentify with God. Remove attachments by acknowledging, including and transcending. Feel your feelings and rise above. Feel your feeling and bring the Sun of Presence to them and they will dissolve!
(43) His disciples said to him, “Who are you, that you should say these things to us?”
<Jesus said to them,> “You do not realize who I am from what I say to you, but you have become like the Jews, for they (either) love the tree and hate its fruit (or) love the fruit and hate the tree.”
(44) Jesus said, “Whoever blasphemes against the father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven either on earth or in heaven.”
(51) His disciples said to him, “When will the repose of the dead come about, and when will the new world come?”
He said to them, “What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it.”
(58) Jesus said, “Blessed is the man who has suffered and found life.”
(61) Jesus said to her, “I am he who exists from the undivided…Therefore I say, if he is destroyed, he will be filled with light, but if he is divided, he will be filled with darkness.”
(67) Jesus said, “If one who knows the all still feels a personal deficiency, he is completely deficient.”
(70) Jesus said, “That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not have within you will kill you if you do not have it within you.”
(74) He said, “O Lord, there are many around the drinking trough, but there is nothing in the cistern.” [there are many doing religion, but there are few coming directly to me]
(75) Jesus said, “Many are standing at the door, but it is the solitary who will enter the bridal chamber.” [We come directly to God on our own, in the solitude of our secret hearts]
(77) Jesus said, “It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the all. From me did the all come forth, and unto me did the all extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there.”
(92) Jesus said, “Seek and you will find.
(106) Jesus said, “When you make the two one, you will become the sons of man, and when you say, ‘Mountain, move away,’ it will move away.”
(108) Jesus said, “He who will drink from my mouth will become like me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will be revealed to him.”
(111) Does not Jesus say, “Whoever finds himself is superior to the world?”
(112) Jesus said, “Woe to the flesh that depends on the soul; woe to the soul that depends on the flesh.” [integrate your mind, body, soul, heart and spirit; become single, undivided, and One)
(113) His disciples said to him, “When will the kingdom come?”
“It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying ‘here it is’ or ‘there it is.’ Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it.”
The bottom line is stop fragmentation, polarization, division, and stop eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Wake up. Receive the Higher Light of God so you can rise in consciousness to Christ and be single, undivided, One, Integrated and Transcended and eat of the tree of life! Include and transcend the divided mind: left and right hemisphere. Unite the two hemispheres. Unite your feminine, creative, intuitive knowing with your masculine logic, reasoning, and linear mind. The two need to become one within, as singleness of mind. Unite your mind with God’s mind. Your heart needs to become whole rather than divided, polarized or torn. Our being needs to become united: mind, heart, soul, body and spirit must all become integrated and One. It is important to love God with our whole heart, not a divided heart. We must rise above religion that is still teaching divisive doctrines and good versus evil. Instead of focusing on religion we must go directly to God. Instead of fanatic religious beliefs have faith in the One Spirit. Know God directly and intimately. Stop searching the scriptures for laws and rules and come to the Living God to be transformed from the inside out. Yeshua says “Come to me and I will give you rest” Religions focus on morality, the bible and religious rules and laws instead of focusing on God and becoming one with the Father in body, mind, soul and spirit.
Oswald Chambers said “Beware of making a fetish of consistency to your convictions instead of being devoted to God…the one consistency of the saint is not to principle, but to the Divine Life…It is easier to be a fanatic than a faithful soul, because there is something amazingly humbling, particularly to our religious conceit, in being loyal to God”
An example of a person living from the tree of knowledge of good and evil: those who are fanatic legalistic anti-abortion using religion as their arrogant, self-righteous, zealous, hardline, good versus evil stance. The person who is living from the tree of life is one who is a living, breathing 2 Corinthians 5:17 person “If any human be in Christ, she is a new creature; old things are passed away.” The person who is transformed by Love and one with the Father, can only love. A human being who is single of heart and mind knows that in the transformation into a brand new creation with a new wineskin continuously filled with new wine, they would never choose abortion. Transformed in Divine Love and filled with the Holy Spirit, there is no need for law because divine love chooses only love. In loving our enemies, we find there are no more enemies! Love is the healer! There is no good and evil in love and God is love!
“If your eye be single, your whole body will be filled with light”
Go within and discover the truth of oneness, singularity and non duality!
Instead of seeing good and evil, instead of seeing and perceiving with two eyes, left and right, when we perceive with our single, third, spiritual eye, we eat from the tree of life! The ruler of this world is the ego or separate self. The ego judges and condemns and is divided and polarized into good and evil. When we become aware, confess, repent, surrender all, die to the past, and resurrect with Christ into a brand new being, we leave the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and become one with the Father.
The old system no longer works. Old conditioned learning is obsolete. It is time to Unlearn! Become a new creation! “Behold I make ALL things new” Rev 21:5. Everything is now possible if we will conquer and overcome the separate self through Self-mastery. We can reign with Christ when we open the door to his Spirit, eat with Christ and he eats with you (Rev 3:20-21). When you eat of the tree of life you become a tree of life. when you eat of the body and blood of Christ, you can become a body and blood of Christ: One New Being!!! The two become One!!! It is time to switch trees!!!
We are transformed, transmuted and regenerated into a new creation. We begin to eat of the tree of life, the tree of nonduality or oneness. We are focused only on God, not on problems. We trust the higher, single sight. We know all things work together for good. Our single eye perceives as God sees and we are filled with the light of pure awareness! It is time to switch trees!
- Genesis 3:22: The Tree of Life (andiebus.wordpress.com)
- Awakening to Wisdom (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- Mystery of Babel – I (encounterss.wordpress.com)
- JESUS is the TREE OF LIFE (ignite4christ.wordpress.com)
- Notes on the Paradisal Trees (fullertonbiblestudy.com)
- LIGHT VS DARKNESS…kNOWLEDGE VS IGNORANCE. (jeremylum88.wordpress.com)
- Why did God create the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil? (christianthought.hbu.edu)
- The Great Eden Myth (listverse.com)