What if we have eaten enough fruit of duality? The fruit of the knowledge of good and evil has left many hurt, distressed, diseased, divorced, poisoned, maimed, tortured, deceived, and killed. History is written by the victors and is not for the faint hearted. But what of those who were defeated? What of those who were silenced? Their voices echo louder in my soul…
What if the tree of life in the garden paradise is available right now? What if a true sense of home, unfailing love, perfect peace, fullness of joy, abundant life and harmonious relationship with all the earth, all religions and all peoples. is not only available, but is also our destiny right here, right now on earth?
What if all we needed to do was wake up?
What if we only needed to remember one thing: God?
What if everything exists and nothing is impossible now?
What if all dimensions, from the highest to the lowest; all time, past, present and future; all place and nonlocal space all exist right now, right here on earth?
What if you could just make the choice to wake up?
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty” Revelation 1:8
- So What Happened to Adam and Eve Anyhow? (theupsidedownworld.com)
- Blessings and Fruitfulness (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- i came to believe that good and evil are names for what people do, not for what they are… (youhavemetmeataverystrangetimeinmylife.wordpress.com)
- Nuggets of Fudge – Reflections on Temptation (3) (gracedigest.com)
- The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (jasonbrooks.wordpress.com)
- Deception! (jesushealsthesick.wordpress.com)
- Concept of Good and Evil (sanorainsights.wordpress.com)
- Of Fruit, Vision, and Other Such Things (tomakechristknown.wordpress.com)
- The Imperfect Creation (justjustjesus.com)