Begin to pray IN God from a heaven-seated Mind, your upper body in the heavens, your lower body on the earth. Be the embodiment of knowledge and truth. Pray from a consciousness of heaven.
Do not seek God outside of yourself. We are IN God; immersed in God. We are surrounded and infused with God. Our being is infinite; our physical body cannot contain the unlimited nature of our true being!
We live, move and have our being IN God! Call into being what does not yet exist into physical existence!!!
- Sunset Reflections (heavenlyrainimages.wordpress.com)
- Heavenly-minded and No Earthly Good (viewoutsidethepew.com)
- Cosmic consciousness God – given power to cure (examiner.com)
- My thoughts and speech spring from my heart, just like God’s only begotten Son (thegodguy.wordpress.com)
- Rebel Against Death Within You. (jennylvoe.com)
- Peter Borys, Jr. ~ Divine Infinite Consciousness beyond the Limits of Language (shiftfrequency.com)
- Lifting the Veil to a Higher Dimension: The Other Side Part 1 (indigocrystalcoach.wordpress.com)
Such good thoughts on that verse…. sometimes we compartmentalize everything. I’ve thought about this recently with prayer…. it doesn’t haven’t have to be so dull. We can pray in an open field or around a gorgeous campfire or on the beach underneath the moon. It’s great to just closer your eyes and listen to God’s greatness in the world around us!
Thanks Leah, so true! Prayer is just connecting with the sacred in all things and appreciate, receive or give gratitude; share awe, wonder and reverence! It is simple and natural to see the divine in all and give thanks!!!