God is described as “the fountain of living water” in Jeremiah 17:13 where the Beloved led me to this morning. This fountain of living water can be used to cleanse, clear, heal, make whole and reunite us with our Source.
The Lord showed me a picture of the human body’s cardiovascular system and when I looked it up online I found it looks like rivers and tree branches. The heart reminded me of the tree of life and the circulatory system as rivers of living water coming from the Source. We can’t see the Source, but we can see its effects. Using our mind to reunite the river with the Source makes us whole once again.
“Jesus says if we have received of His fullness, however small the visible measure of our lives, out of us will flow the rivers that will bless to the uttermost parts of the earth. We have nothing to do with the outflow…A river is victoriously persistent, it overcomes all barriers” Oswald Chambers
“The river of the Spirit of God overcomes all obstacles. Never get your eyes on the obstacle or the difficulty. The obstacle is a matter of indifference to the river which will steadily flow through you if you remember to keep right at the Source” Oswald Chambers
Reconnect with the Source of Living Water, open, and let the River of Living Water flow in your tree of life, your human body!!! Be refreshed, renewed, and regenerated!!!!!!
Upgrade your body by returning to the Source of Life instead of relying on lesser sources. Let the “word of life–the life made manifest” (1 John 1:1-2) manifest in your human body. Let the River of Living Water be the Source of your tree of life. Eat and drink of the Spirit of God and be made whole and wholly holy!
- Make It Rain (kararhunt.wordpress.com)
- Tree Life (oluwaseunmayor.wordpress.com)
- The (new) tree of life (achristian.wordpress.com)
- New Perspective (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- The River (tljokie.wordpress.com)
- Mighty River (lyricspire.com)
- Centuries of real history at the Fountain of Youth (historiccity.com)
- Eating the Tree of Life Eternally (newjerusalem12.wordpress.com)
- The Wallace Fountains, France (memorialdrinkingfountains.wordpress.com)
- Where’s London’s oldest…drinking fountain? (exploringlondon.wordpress.com)