As we prepare to leave 2018 and enter 2019, let us reflect on past preparations and let go of those things we were unprepared for. 2018 was the most difficult year for me in the death of my husband, and the hidden secrets that came to light that were used to hurt me. But when it gets dark, the stars shine brighter; the Morning Star of Heaven rises in our heart to heal and shine the Truth that dissolves all darkness. The Son is the brightest, purest, most brilliant, radiant Light sent from the Father of lights to endow and give every perfect gift to the first-fruit creatures of the new creation, of the new covenant, singing a new song of the Lamb.
Without knowing Jesus, I could not have made it through this year. Thank you Abba Father; Your Word is Faithful and True, King of kings and Lord of lords, Trustworthy and True; Your Breath of Life slays the enemy, Your Sword cuts to the thoughts and intentions, exposes the darkness with Your Life and Spirit who restores seven times what the thief steals, kills and destroys in our life. God is Faithful and He will do it; nothing is too hard for God; no weapon formed against you can prosper; He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. With men it is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
We remember the past preparations to prepare for the present with God:
- Father God sent the spirit of Elijah in John the Baptist; John prepared the way for Jesus who is The Way to the Father
- Father God sent Jesus to earth to be the Last Adam; the Savior, Deliverer, Redeemer, Blood Atonement who prepared the Way on the Cross for Christ Jesus’ resurrection, ascension, glorification at the right hand of the Father to pray for you to receive the Holy Spirit to live in you and lead you as a son of God
- Father God sends Holy Spirit and fire to prepare the Way for Ascended Christ to live in you; come into born again believers so we can live, move and have our being in Christ, the glory of God, the presence of God, the Spirit, that never leaves nor forsakes you; seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, we become like Christ, gold lampstands refined by fire and lit by the lamp of the Lamb, wearing the white garment to cover our spirit and soul and body, eye salve to anoint our eyes to see from God’s perspective and point of view (2 Cor 3:12-18, 4:3-15; 1 John 3:2; Revelation 3:18-21, 4:5, 5:6; Romans 8:29-32; Malachi 3:1-3, 4:1-3; 2 Cor 5:16-18)
- Father God sends the seven spirits from the throne to replace the 7 demons, 7 plagues, 7 bowls of wrath of the judgment by filling you with 7 torches of fire, 7 horns of oil and 7 eyes to see so you can reap the Word: listen, hear, and come to drink of Christ Spirit and eat the Word, life and Spirit, of God.
- Father God sends us every endowment and every perfect gift from heaven out of God to be prepared as a bride, eternally betrothed. We continually drink of the River of Water of Life from heaven out of God to stay ready as a bride, the wife of the Lamb who guides us to the springs of living water in the Spirit; new wine in new wineskins; no longer trying to patch the old human garment but giving the spotted garment of flesh to Jesus and take His Wedding Garment of Salvation, Righteous, Pure, Perfect, Holy Spirit, Light and Fiery Love that destroys all “love” that is not of God
The present of the New is the manifest presence of God; the treasure sent to live in earthen vessels; the kingdom, power and glory of God in Christ and Christ in you. Knowing God and knowing his glory makes all the difference; in the world you have tribulation but in Christ you have peace, the shalom of God: healing wholeness, completeness, peace with God, nothing missing, nothing broken, nothing lacking, nothing but Christ’s all, in all of you.
“It is to your advantage that I go away for I will send you the Spirit of God” John 16:7
“God is Spirit” John 4:24
“Now the Lord is Spirit…we are changed into his likeness from one degree of glory to another which comes from the Lord who is the Spirit” 2 Cor 3:17-18
“Light shines in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. We have this treasure in earthen vessels to show the power of our transcendent God” 2 Cor 4:6-7