There is only one Perfect Father and we come under his Fathering through Jesus by the Holy Spirit. It makes no difference how, where, or in what condition you come; just come as you are right here, right now. With men it is impossible, but with God all things are possible for those who believe. Today is the day of salvation; now is always the time.
The father of lies is the reason you are suffering from lack of love, lack of acceptance, belonging, or worth, lack of peace, lack of well-being, disease, disorders, distress, divorce, disgrace, dismay, discouragement, or despair.
God loves you so much that he sent, will send and is sending Jesus to save you from yourself, heal you, deliver you from the dominion of darkness, and transfer you into the kingdom of the beloved Son. Our Father wants to adopt you as a beloved son so you never have to be alone, forsaken, desolate, deceived, hopeless or helpless again. He will send you the Helper, the Comforter, the Counselor, the Counsel, the Advocate, the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Life, the Teacher, the Guide, the holy Fire to convict and dissolve the old, the Water of Life to wash and regenerate the new, the Power to transform, the Presence to fill you with love, joy, peace, the Promises that transform, endow, gift, anoint, and equip you; the Plans and Purposes to set you free from the past, prosper and not harm, giving you a future and a hope.
Jesus and the Father are now one, and we come to the Living Christ to be one with the Father and Son through receiving the Holy Spirit. No one has the Father without the Son; rejecting the manifestation of the perfect, holy, righteous, gracious, glorious, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent Father, is rejecting God Almighty, Creator of heaven, earth and you.
The Perfect Father:
- Perfect Parent, Precious Promises, Purpose, Presence, Power, Provider, Protector, Passionate Prayer, Present
- Eager Expectation
- Christ, Cross, Conqueror, Champion, Consistent, Caring, Compassion, Communion
- Total Trust, Trustworthy and True
- Forever Family, First Love, Felt, Favor, Fruitful Future, Fully known
- Almighty, Accepted, Actualized, Aligned Attention, Awake, Aware, Arisen, Alive
- Timeless Truth, Today, divine Timing,
- Holy, Heartfelt, Helper, Holy Spirit, Heaven on earth, Harmony
- Encouragement, Edification, Exhortation, Expressive Love
- Relationship, Resurrection, Restored, Rebuilt, Renewed, Revived, Rebirthed, Reformed, Recreated, Regenerating, Rest
“For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen” Ephesians 3:14-21 NKJV