The love, peace, joy, gentleness, goodness, kindness, patience, faithfulness and self-control are fruit of the Spirit, this fruit is with Christ; this fruit is found in Christ and Christ in you when you receive the Spirit of God. Ask the Father and you will receive His Spirit. The Holy Spirit and fire baptism of Jesus removes the old nature and forms the new nature of Christ in you to flow with the river of water of life from the fountain of life, Christ Spirit, in you (Revelation 21:6-7; 22:1-17).
The gifts of the Spirit (1 Cor 12:4-31) of Christ are:
- Faith: 100% faith in God, Christ Jesus’ God and Father; all His Promises become “yes” and amen in you
- Prophesy: the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophesy over our lives in Christ
- Healing: the tree of life is ever-green with healing, wholeness, completeness, perfection “When the perfect comes the imperfect passes away” “By His stripes we were healed; by His chastisements we were made whole” We count it all joy when we go through trials and tribulations because their full effect in us is perfect, complete and lacking nothing. When we believe Jesus, agree with God, receiving the Holy Spirit, healing happens in our spirit and soul and body if we have ears to hear, eyes to see and a circumcised heart to let the healing river flow
- working of Miracles: Jesus said, “Truly, truly I say to you, those who believe in me will also do the works I do; and greater works than these will you do, because I go to my Father…I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you FOREVER, even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees nor knows him; BUT you shall know him, for he dwells with you and will be IN YOU. I will not leave you desolate; I will come to YOU…I will love you and MANIFEST MYSELF to you…we will make our HOME with you.” God is the God of Miracles; invite Him to live in you!
- words of Wisdom: “If any of you lacks Wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all generously and without reproaching, and it will be given to you. But ask in FAITH, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. The double-minded person does not receive ANYTHING from the Lord” James 1:5-8 “God is the source of life IN CHRIST Jesus, whom God made our Wisdom, our righteousness and sanctification and redemption” 1 Cor 1:30 “The wisdom that does not come down from above is earthly, unspiritual, devilish…But the Wisdom from above is first PURE, then PEACEable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, certain and sincere: the harvest of righteousness sown in peace by those who make peace” James 3:15, 17. “Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of God” “Blessed are the PURE in heart for they shall see God” “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied” Matthew 5 “To the thirsty I will give from the fountain of the water of life without payment…And let those who are thirsty come, let them TAKE the water of life without payment” Revelation 21:6b, 22:17b
- words of Knowledge: God makes fully known the Word of God and the mystery hidden for ages and generations, the riches of the glory of this mystery: Christ in you. Him we proclaim, warning and teaching to come and MATURE in Christ and Christ in you to have ALL the riches of assured understanding and the KNOWLEDGE of God’s mystery, of Christ, in whom are hid ALL the treasures of Wisdom and Knowledge. This is said in order that no one may delude or deceive you with the world’s wisdom and knowledge (Colossians 1:25b-2:4). “I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of Wisdom and of revelation in the KNOWLEDGE of Him, having the eyes of your heart enlightened, that you may KNOW” Ephesians 1:17-23
- Discernment of spirits: “About this we have much to say which is hard to explain, since you have become dull and hard of hearing…unskilled in the Word of righteousness, for you are still a child. But solid food is for the MATURE, for those who have their senses and faculties trained by practice to distinguish good from evil” Hebrews 5:11-14
- speaking in other languages, human and earthly, and angelic and heavenly tongues: Abba Father, when we open our mouths let Holy Spirit fill them. Open the ears and eyes and spiritual perception of our redeemed hearts, and discern if what we hear is from a circumcised heart or not; give us great discernment and spiritual perception, as we only want to listen, hear and declare what the Spirit of God says, to be led as sons of God by the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:4-39)
- interpretation of other languages and messages from Above: Abba Father, let us remember to ask the Holy Spirit to interpret everything we hear that is earthly and heavenly, for our discernment and for your glory
Learn the Voice of the Shepherd through intimate relationship, connection, communion, constant communication and closeness with God our Father through the Holy Spirit. Do not follow anything or anyone else. Do not conform to this world; conform to Christ and let his Mind transform and renew you. Be born again of God by the water of life and Spirit of God. “You are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, IF IN FACT the Spirit of God dwells in you” Romans 8:8-9. See the glory unveiled, behold, and be changed into Christ likeness, for this this comes from the Lord who IS THE SPIRIT. “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom” 2 Cor 3:14, 17-18
“Earnestly desire the higher gifts” 1 Corinthians 12:31