“I will be with you always”
“I will never leave you nor forsake you”
No promise is greater than the promises we have in Christ, from God, asking and receiving Christ in you.
“Apart from Me you can do nothing”
Those on the Vine of Christ are connected to the Father who is the Vinedresser, through the Holy Spirit, the power to keep you on the Vine.
“Christ remains forever”
Jesus was crucified, buried, resurrected, ascended, glorified by the Father; is one with the Father who sent the Holy Spirit, will never die, leave you, desert, abandon, betray, hurt, or lie.
Jesus is the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. Today, last day of the decade, turn from all you have been through, turn from your pain, turn from your hurt, turn from those who misunderstand, turn from conforming to this world and come to Jesus to come to the Father and receive the Holy Spirit and fire baptism of Jesus, Who promised to send another Comforter, Counselor, Teacher, Guide, even the Spirit of Truth, to live the life we were destined to live; to be who God created us to be.
When you give yourself to Jesus, spirit and soul and body and life, God our Eternal Heavenly Father will send His Holy Spirit to be with and in you so you can conquer (Revelation 2:1-3:21):
- Remember, repent, turn, return to your First Love and be granted to eat of the tree of life
- Do not fear when the trials and suffering come but come through the trials with Jesus through faith; be faithful with the Lamb Who is Faithful and True and Righteous; receive the crown of life
- Keep in the Word and Spirit to know what is Pure and Holy and Light and True and Righteous; receive hidden manna and the “yes and amen” that only Jesus can give from the Father
- Do not compromise or tolerate the unclean spirits in this world opposing the Word of God Who searches the mind and heart. Hold fast to the Head of the Body until Jesus comes again physically; too many are holding to denominations, leaders, and religious spirits instead of the Head, the King of Glory, glorified Christ Jesus. Keep His Works to the end: Jesus saves, heals, delivers and sets free. Holy Spirit endues us with power from the Father so the morning star rises in our heart
- Do not stay asleep; awaken and be strengthened. Remember what Jesus taught, not what world religions teach: a mixture of truth with lies; Jesus is the Truth with no lies; abide in Christ to abide in Truth; Christ in you is the Light Life of God. “Remember then what you have received and heard; keep that, and repent (turn). If you will not awake, I will come like a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you” (Revelation 3:3). Conquer and be clothed with the white garment only Jesus can give you through the Blood of the Lamb of God
- Go through the God-authorized open door to the heavenly places: glorified, living Jesus, alive forevermore, the Door that no one can shut. Keep His Word and don’t deny His Name, and be kept from the hour of trial which is coming on the whole world, to try those who are still of the old earth. Hold fast to the Head of the Body of Christ. “I am coming soon, hold fast to what you have in Me, so no one can seize your crown” Revelation 3:11. Make sure you are sealed by the HOLY Spirit; make sure the New Name, the New City, and the Name of Jesus’ Father and God are written on your spirit and soul. Make sure you belong to the Holy One and Christ Spirit embodied
- Make sure you receive from Jesus gold refined by fire, white garments, and the eye anointing to see you need Him. Christ is all you need; Christ is all in all, everything you need. Without Christ you will stay thirsty; with Christ you will be satisfied and fulfilled now and is to come from glory to glory, faith to faith, grace upon grace. Be zealous and repent (turn and keep turning from this world; be conform to Christ). Hear his Voice and open the doors of your being, keep nothing apart from His Being; turn from everything that keeps you from abiding in Christ and Christ in you; eat and drink with Christ of the Word and the Spirit of God: food indeed and drink indeed; fully yielded to be led by the Holy Spirit, from heavenly places, from the Victory of Jesus and the Cross; as Christ is so are we in this world if we are born again OF God, no longer OF the world in which we live. Those who conquer are granted to sit with Jesus on his throne, as He Himself conquered and sat down with His Father on His Throne (Revelation 3:21).
See Jesus as He is now through the fire of the Holy Spirit that consumes all that is not of Christ to reveal Christ (Revelation 1:12-18):
- one like a son of man in the midst of seven golden lampstands
- his head and hair white as white wool, white as snow
- eyes like flames of fire
- feet like in a fiery furnace
- his voice like the sound of many waters
- in his right hand seven stars, seven angels or spirits
- in his mouth a sharp two-edged sword, the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God
- his face like the sun shining in full strength
Seeing Christ as he is is overwhelming: falling under the power of His love, light, presence, glory, Spirit and Being (Revelation 1:17; Acts 26:14). When we perceive with our eyes, and hear with our ears, and understand with our hearts, we turn for Christ to heal us (Acts 28:27). Let it be KNOWN to you that this Salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles who will LISTEN (Acts 28:28).