First seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all things will be added unto you (Matthew 6:33). Only Christ can give you the Peace of God instead of the peace of this world (John 14:27). Our help comes from Above, not from the world. All the issues of this world are resolved in Christ and Christ in you. “Apart from Christ you can do nothing” John 15:5b
We no longer forget all that Jesus has done for us and we build anew our foundation on Christ’s Solid Rock Foundation that cannot be moved or shaken. We yield to the Holy Spirit, whose powerful shaking by fire-power, shakes everything that can be shaken, leaving the unshakeable Christ in us; gold refined by fire, white garments clothing us with light, love, and the Spirit of Salvation and Righteousness; our eyes opened to see, ears opened to hear, heart open to spiritually perceive.
We pray in intimate connection to the Holy One [holy music broke forth: alleluia, alleluia!] to whom we give our life, receiving Christ’s resurrected life in return, lifting our eyes up to our Heavenly Father, asking and giving thanks, receiving God’s kingdom coming into our situation, God’s Will done on earth as it is in heaven into our circumstance. Nothing is too hard for God our Father.
The Son of Righteousness rises in our situation with healing wings; the morning star rises anew in our renewed heart and renewed righteous spirit; established and kept right in the River of Water of Life that continuously pours from the Throne through the open Door of glorified Christ Jesus, you invite and welcome into you. The new day of Christ’s Spirit dawns in us anew to arise and shine with the light of the good news of the glory of Christ, the likeness of God. Praise you King of kings and Lord of lords, Faithful and True and Righteous; the Word of God!
The Spirit of the Lord will come upon those who ask, give thanks, believing you receive,
- anointing you
- changing you, beholding the light of the glory of Christ
- transforming your mind, heart and will to bring good news to replace all the bad news and words of this world
- binding up your broken heart so you can bring healing deliverance to others
- setting you free from oppression by the thief who comes to steal, kill and destroy your life, so you can set others free; declaring the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance for the evil one and his assignments against God’s beloveds
- comfort you in mourning, giving beauty for ashes, the oil of gladness, and a mantle of praise for your faint spirit, so you can bring it to those who are grieving, in sorrow, having lost hope, faith and love
- turning you into an oak of righteousness that can’t be moved, so you can live, move and have your being in the kingdom of the beloved Son, living from the immoveable, unshakable Foundation of the Rock of Ages; living from the Victory of Jesus, from heaven seated with Christ to earth where you walk in His Light, in Spirit and Truth
- building you up, to be able to build others up instead of tearing them down
- repairing, restoring, rejuvenating, replenishing, regenerating and renewing you in Christ and Christ in you
- calling you kings and priests of the kingdom of God and his Lamb, who is the Lord of lords and King of kings, our lamp shining with the glory of Christ in you
- making you a minister of Christ, letting Christ in you minister through you
- receiving a double portion for what the adversary did to you; seeing the Lord’s blessings, goodness and glory as we trust in the midst of attacks, have faith in the midst of the storm, coming through the floods and fires that come against you to break you, but God turning around what was meant for evil, to your good as we give all the glory to God our Father and His Christ.
- We greatly rejoice in the Lord; our soul exults in God. He clothes you with the garments of salvation, the robe of righteousness, and the white wedding garment of union with Christ the Bridegroom King of glory
- the new garden in you springs Christ up in you, the planting of the Lord, the righteousness of God and praises of heaven on earth spring forth
- And you are called by a new name; no longer forsaken and desolate, but “Married in Christ” and “God’s Delight in you” and “Christ in you” as the Bridegroom of Glory rejoices over you
- And you shall be called the redeemed of the Lord; a new city of God called “Sought Out” and then “The Lord is Here” a light set on a hill, arising and shining with the light and glory of Christ that cannot be hidden any longer, but boldly, confidently declaring what God has done through Jesus by the Holy Spirit. God is the consuming fire of all that is not Christ, leaving Christ alone in you, the hope of glory: the substance and assurance of glory; the evidence of the unseen made visible; faith in the Word made manifest
- those with eyes to see, ears to hear and a spiritual heart to perceive, understand what God our Father is giving to those in Christ by the Holy Spirit: vindication, recompense, sevenfold restoration of what was taken, and a new resurrected life, born anew from Above, of God, no longer of this world; new breath of life, Holy Spirit and fire baptism of Jesus, Holy One anointing, Gifts and Endowments coming down from the Father of lights; the old crucified with Christ, born anew every morning (Isaiah chapters 60-62; Revelation ch 21-22; Galatians 2:20; 2 Cor 5:17; Ephesians 5:14; Colossians 3:1-3, 9-11; Hebrews 12:22-29; James 1:16-18; 1 Peter 1:22-23, 2:9, 24-25; 2 Peter 1:3-4).
Do not be deceived. God intends that all come to repentance, turning to righteousness through His Loving-Kindness, but the severity of God is reserved for those who refuse to turn to righteousness, preferring to stay in the darkness to hide what they are thinking, speaking and doing (Romans 1:18-2:16, 11:20-23; John 3:17-21)
God’s judgment is righteous and just; those who are rebellious, walking in a way that is not good, following their own devices; manipulating and trying to control from the darkness will be repaid for their ungodly actions; drinking mixed wine that leaves them thirsty, eating the world’s wisdom that leaves them hungry, put to shame for following the enemy of souls, being used by the destroyer to hurt others and hurt themselves, and when they discover the Truth they will wail with anguish of spirit and cry out for pain of heart. BUT God’s servants will rejoice and sing for gladness of heart; given a new name, blessed, favored, called, chosen, faithful, beloved of God and His Lamb. Christ come in you, a new heaven and new earth where righteousness dwells come in you, as you live, move and have your being in Christ Jesus; your former troubles forgotten and hidden from our eyes as we are hidden with Christ in God; made new in Christ and Christ in your spirit and soul and body and life (Isaiah 65:1-25). Amen. Hallelujah.
The promises of God are always “yes” in Christ and we say “amen” with Christ in you, so we say “so be it” and “hallelujah!” We give all thanks, honor, blessings, majesty, power, dominion, authority, praise, worship and glory to God our Father, now and is to come, from glory to glory and grace upon grace.
“I intend to always remind you of these things…arouse you by way of reminder…recall these things. For we do not follow cleverly devised myths, but make known the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ…eyewitnesses of his majesty, born to us in Christ by the Majestic Glory…you do well to pay attention to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns in you and the morning star rises in your heart…God did not spare the ancient world, flooded the ungodly, preserving the righteous Noah; removed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire, but preserved righteous Lot…the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trial…the enemy entices unsteady souls [those not anchored in Christ]…waterless springs driven by storms that come from the enemy…those uttering loud boasts of folly [arrogant]…those living in error…promised freedom but are slaves of the corruption fed to them…enslaved by manipulation and sorcery of evil…entangled with the world…overpowered by the satanic assignments sent to destroy; their last state has become worse than their first state…dogs turning back to their own vomit; washed only to turn back to wallow in the mud of this world…We have aroused sincere minds by way of reminder; that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through the apostles. First of all you must understand that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own passions and saying, ‘Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things have continued as they were from the beginning of creation.’ They deliberately ignore this fact: that by the Word of God the heavens existed long ago…and the earth formed out of water… perished. But by the same Word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men” BUT do not ignore this one fact, beloved, WITH THE LORD one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day” 2 Peter 3:12-3:8
“Truly, I say to you, one who hears My Word and believes Him Who sent Me, has eternal life, does not come into judgment, BUT have passed from death to life” John 5:24
Jesus said, “Come to Me”
The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come…take the water of life without price”
Jesus says, “Abide in Me, and I in you” and “in that day you will know that I am in My Father and you in Me and I in you”