“Awake and strengthen what remains and is on the point of death, for I have not found your works perfect in the sight of My God. Remember then what you have received and heard; keep that, and repent. If you will not awaken, I will come like a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you…Conquer and be clad in white garments” Revelation 3:2-5
“Lo I am coming like a thief! Blessed is he who is awake, keeping his garments that he may not go naked and be seen exposed” Revelation 16:15
“Awake O sleeper and arise from the dead and Christ will give you light” Ephesians 5:14
Awaken and become Aware!
“Pay attention to the light of the new dawn as the morning star rises in your heart” 2 Peter 1:19
Awaken, become Aware and Experience the Grace and Glory, the Presence of the Lord, the Light of God!
“Arise and shine for your light has come and the glory of the Lord rises upon you” Isaiah 60:1-2
Abba Father, pour Your Spirit upon all flesh! Be the fire surrounding us, the glory within us! Lamb of God you are the lamp that lights us up; Your glory is our light, God (Revelation 21:23). We see rightly in the light of Your Presence! As we submit to God, have Your Way as we come under the Wings of the Son of Righteousness who is risen; under the Government of Christ that is increasing and never ends! King of Glory have your glory in us!
Your pillar of fire and cloud of glory lead us in Your Will done on earth as it is in heaven; Your light, come in our bodies, is our new life (Luke 11:33-36); Your resurrected life is each new breath of our new spirit; new wine in new wineskins!
Father of Glory, we ask and thank you for giving us:
- a Spirit of Wisdom
- a Spirit of Revelation in the knowledge of God and his glory
- eyes of our heart enlightened to understanding
- a call to hope, knowing the substance and assurance of hope
- the riches of the glory of His glorious inheritance in the saints (not to mention knowing we are saints; not remaining a sinner who does not know the finished work of the Cross of Jesus, the Lamb of God who took our sins away as far as the east is from the west, giving us forgiveness of sins, redemption, justified: just as if Adam never ate of the forbidden tree; forgiven, past, present and future, through the Blood of the Lamb that allows us to enter the new covenant with the Father, through the Son, by the Holy Spirit given to believers)
- the immeasurable greatness of His power in those who believe
- the working of His great Might accomplished in Christ and Christ in you
- raised from the dead
- seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion; above every name that can be named in this age AND the age to come
- all things under His Feet; so in Christ all things are under yours as well
- Head over all things; so Christ in you is over all things in you
- become one Body and one Spirit with Christ of God, who fills all the fullness of God in all of you, in Christ and Christ in you (Ephesians 1:17-23)
Jesus’ Sacrifice was more than enough for us to worship in spirit and in truth by giving our living body as an offering, emptied of all the things of this world, by faith through grace, to let God fill us with all of Himself, show us His glory of Christ so we can be changed into His likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:18).
“Let us become more aware of Your Presence; let us experience the glory of Your Goodness; Your Glory is what our hearts long for, to be overcome by Your Presence. Holy Spirit You are welcome here!”
Awaken into the new life found in Christ and Christ in you: new pure, royal Blood of Jesus washing you white as snow; pure Water of Life from the River, sourced above the highest heavens from the Throne of God and His Christ, the Holy Spirit and fire River of glory that purifies, refines, washes, regenerates and renews you in Christ in you, the mystery hidden for ages and generations but revealed to the Gentiles who listen and take by faith all the promises of God that are “yes and amen” in Christ. We come alive in Your Presence Lord!