The promises of God are all “yes” and “amen” in Christ Jesus. Outside of Christ is satan’s tree of the knowledge of good and evil, yes and no, light and darkness, thesis and antithesis (and the synthesis of good and evil). Outside of Christ is di-vision; but when we come to Christ to abide and invite Christ to abide in you, we are one body and one Spirit with Him, and Christ is one with the Father.
“In that day, you will know that I am in my Father and you in me, and I in you” John 14:20
What day? when the Word, the Seed of God, is grown up in you enough to see the weeds, so you can uproot them, to root even deeper into Christ Jesus, who is the tree of life planted by the River of water of life, bearing the twelve fruits of righteousness and leaves for the healing of the nations; when the Holy Spirit and fire baptism dissolves the old and forms the new, and having tasted the new wine, you ask God to prepare you as a new wineskin to keep the new wine of Christ in you: all the riches of glory and treasures of wisdom and revelation knowledge of God and his glory of Christ. Once we have tasted of the glory of Christ in God, nothing else can satisfy or fulfill.
In Christ and Christ in you is:
- the Blood of the Lamb that cleanses us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:7); the Cross changed EVERYTHING; God made the Way when there wasn’t a way
- the Water of the Word washes, cleanses, purifies, removes obstacles and obstructions to the pure, bright, fiery River of Water of Life coming down from the glorified Christ to becomes a river in us, to flow to a thirsty, hungry world
- the Holy Spirit and fire baptism of Jesus dissolves all that is anti-Christ in you and forms Christ in you, the hope of glory: the substance and assurance of glory — conforms you to Christ so you no longer conform to this world; Holy Spirit led sons of God; the fire refines gold by bringing the impurities to the surface so they can be SEEN and removed, leaving the pure gold of Christ in you
- the things of this world are no longer palatable to you; you stop eating of satan’s tree of the knowledge of good and evil, “knowledge puffs up, but love edifies”: God is love, and knowledge of God and his glory HUMBLES us; His Majestic Glory awes us into holy reverence that long for only His holiness and righteousness and pure glory, and we turn from this world of sin, death and the devil and turn to God our Father and His Lamb who overcame this world, and takes away our sin, death, and the devil. We submit to God alone, resist the devil and he must flee. “The God of Peace will soon crush satan under your feet” Romans 16:20. “God treads our iniquities under foot and casts all our sin into the depths of the sea in Faithfulness and Steadfast Love” Micah 7:19.
- the things of this world no longer entice in Christ and Christ in you; tasting and seeing the Goodness of God in Christ through the Holy Spirit, our palate changes to desire and delight in God our Father and His Christ; seeking and finding the kingdom of God and his righteousness: a new heaven and new earth where righteousness dwells; the old sea of forgetfulness where the mountains of difficulty are cast, makes way for the pure River of Christ’s glorified Spirit in and through us when we forget what lies behind and press forward in the upward call of our Lord Jesus Christ, who calls us to Himself and does not disappoint. “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life” Christ Jesus is faith, hope and love made manifest; the Word made manifest, the Tree of Life and River of Water of Life manifest: truly food and water to grow us up into the Head of all rule and authority, establish His righteousness in us, and keep us in Him and He in us by the Holy Spirit and fire from Above. Our help comes from Above; our Helper is Holy Spirit; holy fire is continually helping keep you pure, spotless, blameless, irreproachable in Christ and Christ in you. “God is a consuming fire” Hebrews 12:29. The fire removes all the chaff, dross, wood, hay, stubble, rust, tarnish, and impurities, leaving only Christ in you.
I give thanks to God our Father, who has qualified us in Christ and Christ in you, to share in the inheritance of the riches of glory, the presence, the fire-light of God. He has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the beloved Son, in Whom we have redemption. Once you were estranged and hostile in mind, under the influence of the spirit of this world, the spirit of error in the air, but Jesus reconciles you in His body of flesh by His death, in order to present you holy, and blameless and irreproachable before Him (Colossians 1:12-23).
Follow Jesus to the Cross; give Him everything of fallen Adam; receive all of Christ into all of you.