For a while now I have been led to the conversion of Saul to Paul in Acts 26:12-18, then to Acts 22:6-21 and now today to Acts 9:1-22. I finally asked why! While Paul had a profound conversion in Jesus’ day after his death, resurrection, ascension and glorification at the right hand of God to carry the Name of Christ to those in darkness; I had a conversion in this day and age; some 1987 years later [less than 2 days with the Lord*] to carry the new Name to those who still carry the old name under the law (or are mixing the old with the new) therefore having to live by the law under the ruler of this world, under the influence of the spirit of this world, blinded by the god of this world and spirits of world religions.
*”Don’t ignore this one fact, beloved, that WITH THE LORD one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day” 2 Peter 3:8
Today’s True Religion is to bring orphans and widows to sons of God led by the Holy Spirit and brides that carry glorified Christ: both the Power and Wisdom of God; taking the new name (Revelation 2:17, 3:12).
Power without the Wisdom of God is absolutely corrupt; world wisdom without the Power of God is a form of religion without the Power to transform. The Word without the Holy Spirit is information that cannot transform. Spirit without the Word is chaotic, disordered, confuses, and divides (not of God but other spirits; spiritism; strange fire; causes harm especially sexual perversion). But the Word and the Holy Spirit of God, made flesh in you, making you a holy temple of God where the Holy Spirit dwells, is a new heaven and new earth where righteousness dwells IN CHRIST and Christ in you; the new name: son led by the Holy Spirit and bride in union with Christ.
In Christ you are delivered from the dominion of darkness (of fallen heavens, earth and under the earth spiritual dimensions) and transferred to the kingdom of the Beloved Son of God (new dimension of Christ’s glory, presence, dominion, power, authority, light, love and Spirit) given a new married name: bride, wife of the Lamb, when the Father of lights sends down glorified Christ Spirit to you from The Light (greater than the sun, higher than the sun, brighter than the sun, far more powerful than the sun is the Son of Righteousness that rises in you with healing wings; the morning star rises in your heart; the new dawn of Christ’s Day-light in you to see, hear and spiritually perceive from His Heart in your heart!).
Those with the Lord, in Christ and Christ in you, are in a different spiritual dimension than those apart from Christ the True Vine, therefore no access to the Vinedresser who prunes and grows Christ in you through the Holy Spirit and fire of Jesus’ baptism: the old is burned, dissolving the old elements; and the new comes: righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit: the Righteousness of God our Father, the Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Joy of the Lord that is our strength in the Holy Spirit who forms Christ in you; keeping and sustaining Christ in you, spirit and soul and body and resurrection life! your spirit joined to Holy Spirit; soul yoked to Christ; body filled with the fiery Holy Spirit: cloud of glory and pillar of fire of Christ in you! life transfigured in the Light of the gospel (good news!) of the glory of Christ, the likeness of God!
Jesus is the resurrection and the life of God! the Word made flesh! the life and Spirit of God! The message of the Word given me today, that I heard, saw and now declare to you:
- Get your heart right before God Acts 8:21-39
- pray that the intent of your heart be forgiven and the gall of bitterness and the bond of iniquity removed by the roots
- those under the law, old covenant, must live under the law, both good and evil mixed; but those who come to Christ, new covenant, live under grace through faith in the NEW: new wine in new wineskins, new spiritual clothes of Christ, new heart of gold refined by fire, new righteous spirit with new eyes to see (Acts 28:26-31; Revelation 3:18-21)!
- preach the gospel of the glory of Christ, the light of the Good News (2 Corinthians 4:4)
- an angel of the Lord can now speak to you like Philip in Acts 8:26
- The Spirit of the Lord can now speak to you like Philip in Acts 8:39
- Tell those who ask, the good news of Jesus found in the Scripture
- the Spirit of the Lord CAUGHT UP Philip, both body and spirit Acts 8:39
- the Spirit caught up Paul to the third heaven whether in body or spirit unknown (2 Corinthians 12:2)
- Acts 9:1-22 chosen instruments to carry His Name
- Acts 20:20: Do not fear declaring and teaching from house to house, repentance to God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ (vs 21)
- testify to Grace (20:24)
- preach the Kingdom of God (25)
- declare the WHOLE counsel of God (26)
- “And now I commend you to God and to the Word of His Grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among those who are sanctified [by faith]” Acts 20:32, 26:21
- It is more blessed to give than receive! freely receive Christ, then freely give Christ! (35b)
- Acts 26:12-18: receive the Light brighter than the full sun; Spiritual Light of God from heaven, Jesus the Christ!
- fall down in the presence of Christ in His glory! it is impossible to stand until you get accustomed to being in His presence
- hear His Voice! “My sheep hear My Voice and will not follow another”
- rise and shine! arise and go proclaim the Words of Truth, Life, and Spirit!
- receive the purpose of God made clear
- give witness to the ascended, glorified Christ Acts 26:16 “His eyes like flames of fire and crowned with many Crowns” above all in heaven and on earth; we take the Crown of Life Jesus gives us and we cast it at His feet at the Throne of God but wear it in THIS WORLD of darkness and thick darkness on HER people. “Come out of her lest you take part in her sins; lest you share in her plagues.” Come to Christ and find rest for your soul yoked to resurrected Christ” “Come to Me and drink of Me and rivers of water of life will flow” from Christ in you! (Revelation 18:1-24, 22:1-17; John 7:37-39)
- lay holy hands; they will recover and be filled with the Holy Spirit
- open eyes to see spiritually, to turn from darkness to light; night to eternal day of Christ (spiritual not physical)
- open eyes to see to turn from the power of satan to the Power of God
- receive salvation, redemption, forgiveness of sins, righteousness, wisdom, power, kingdom of God, sanctification by faith, the presence of Christ (light and glory changing you into his likeness), and the Mind of Christ that transforms and renews you
- begin to live, move and have your being in Christ and Christ in you: a new heaven and a new earth where righteousness dwells (NHONE); knowing God through Jesus by the Holy Spirit and KNOWN by Jesus, not just knowing ABOUT Jesus doing signs, miracles and prophesying but hearing on the last day, “I never knew you, depart from Me”
Unite with God our Father through the Son, to receive the Holy Spirit who teaches you and reminds you of ALL that Jesus taught and said, so you can come to KNOW and BE KNOWN by God. It is upon Lord Jesus Christ, Who is the Rock Foundation, we place The True Church: those in Christ’s one Spiritual Body, Christ’s Holy Spirit in your body, making you the church that is immovable, unshakable; rooted deeply in Christ, and built up in Christ to the Head, branching with Christ in heavenly places; grafted on the Vine, bearing much Fruit of the Tree of Life, Christ Jesus, fruits of righteousness, fruit of light, and fruit of the Holy Spirit! now and is to come!
All thanks and honor; praise, worship and glory; dominion, power and authority, blessing and majesty to God our Father and His Christ, the Lamb of God, Whose Blood has the wonder-working Power of God; Whose Water from the Throne has the Power of God to wash, cleanse, refine, and purify our hearts to see God, raising holy hands to ascend the holy hill, opening wide to let the King of Glory enter into your heart and gates to your soul! Whose Spirit contains the fire of resurrection life to be born anew from Above of God, to carry the New Name, the New Wine, the Oil, the Fire, and the Eyes to See of the seven spirits from the Throne sent to earth! (Revelation ch. 1-5).
Prophesied of old (Zechariah 9:9-17); fulfilled in Christ in the new! Believe and Receive!