If you take the attitude of the world, you will try to cancel anything that does not agree with the spirit of the world, the spirit of error, the god of this world who blinds minds of unbelievers to the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, the exact image and likeness of God. You “cop” an attitude when you are triggered by what does not agree with your particular flavor of truth, in the plurality of relative truths, based on your own past experiences of fallen Adam under the father of lies. You reject, deny, mock, scoff, deride, denigrate, and seek to defile what is outside your personal experiences, and your own thoughts, feelings, desires, choices, and actions; elevating your experience as god; putting yourself and your beliefs above God, the luciferian agenda under the spirit of satan.
But if you take the Word of God as King of kings and Lord of lords, following Jesus all the way to the resurrection, ascension and glorification at the Throne of God our Father, and let the baptism of HOLY Spirit teach your heart the wisdom, understanding, counsel, might, knowledge, and reverential awe of the Word, your redeemed heart’s “beatitudes” will align and attune and agree with God who doesn’t force “be-attitudes” on any one but invites and waits with eager expectation for you to come to your right mind through Jesus and return Home to your true Eternal Father so he can put the new clothes of salvation, righteousness, and union with Christ on you, giving you the spirit of sonship with the Royal Family ring on your right hand and betrothed to the King of Glory on your left hand; righteousness in both hands, celebrating the feasting in Holy Spirit given to tabernacle in your temporary “tent” making it possible to have fellowship with God our Father and Son through the HOLY Spirit; taking the beatitudes of Jesus! mind-boggling, heart thrilling, river flowing in your temporary tent that contains the hidden treasure, hidden manna, new Name, and the “white stone” of your “yes” to God!
Beatitude is the attitude of Jesus towards the world as they hate the good of God and love the evil of lucifer; though Christ is not OF the world, so are we NOT in the world when we are born again OF God, OF Water and OF Spirit. We love God and hate evil; we are dead to sin and alive to righteousness in Christ; we love our enemies because we know they would not be enemies of God if they knew Jesus. We pray for those who curse us, for they would not curse God if they knew Jesus through the HOLY Spirit. We bless those who persecute us, for they don’t know what they don’t know. We do good to those who hate us, because hatred comes from satan, so we ask Father to forgive them for they know not what they are doing. The attitude of the beatitudes of Jesus is:
- knowing you need God; poor in spirit; NOT putting yourself above God or rich in attitude of the world
- mourning those who sin against God; praying for them to be saved, redeemed, healed, delivered from evil
- meek, humble-hearted, tender hearted; heart breaks for what breaks God’s Heart; pride comes before a fall; God opposes the pride-full but exalts the humble
- hungry and thirsty for the righteousness of Jesus, not “thirsting” for sexual sin; the spirit of lust and pride
- merciful, grace-full; the grace of God that comes from the free Gift of Salvation
- pure in heart; see Christ as he is now: see the glory and be changed into his image and likeness
- peace-maker; not following the world disorder and movements that steal, kill and destroy
- blessed when persecuted for righteousness sake
- blessed when those of the world hate you, think you are crazy, don’t understand you, revile you, persecute you, utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on account of your love of Jesus
- rejoice and be glad in the Joy of the Lord he received for enduring the Cross, in Christ, the glory of God, the anointing of God
When the “attitude” of the world is raging; it is important to have the sure, steadfast anchor of your soul in Christ’s Mind, Heart and Will. United to the Lord is being one spirit with God (1 Corinthians 6:17). Therefore, receive Christ Jesus the Lord, live in him, rooted and built up in Christ, established in Faith, abounding in thanksgiving; knowing ALL the fullness of God dwells bodily in Christ, and we come to FULLNESS of resurrection life and Spirit in Christ Jesus who is the Head of ALL rule and authority (Colossians 6-10). We do not submit to ungodly authority; we submit to those who are submitted to God our Father and his Lamb. We are not under an elephant or a donkey, we are under the Lamb who was given ALL power and authority in heaven AND on earth; we don’t celebrate other gods or goddesses, lords or kings of this world; we don’t celebrate bunnies or chicken eggs but we celebrate with the Lamb of God who takes away sin; whose Blood cleanses us from ALL unrighteousness; THAT is something to celebrate!!! THAT takes away “attitude” and gives us the beatitude of Jesus! Hallelujah!