In the beginning, God did not create religion. The Source of All did not say “Let there be religion.” Beyond the beginning, there was One indivisible essence or beingness. “One” cannot be known or in relationship. In order to reveal aspects of itself and be in relationship, the “One” became many, and all the many contained the “One.” The parts each contained the whole. Each creation reflected the One.
When human consciousness fell in vibration, the parts forgot the whole; the many forgot the “One.” A fallen consciousness cannot hold paradox in its frequency. Yeshua said “there are many things I have yet to tell you but you cannot bear them now.” A low vibrating human consciousness cannot bear the intense brilliance of Light from the Word of Truth and Oneness.
The innermost heart remembers that it was, is and always has been one with all that is. The spiritual heart can bear all, forgive all, love all, and be all. Find the portal in your heart to oneness. Discover the Most High source once again. Go direct to the “One.” The religions of the world have made lesser idols of the One Name That Is Beyond Names. God told us what the name was: “I Am That I Am.” It is the Source and Essence of all that is. I am!!!
I am no longer interested in what your dual mind thinks; what does your innermost heart love? The dual brain, comprised of left and right hemisphere, takes sides. The human mind is polarized, divided and partial. The innermost heart is One with God and one with all human beings, the earth, animals, nature and all created things. When you journey to the deepest, innermost heart and find the One, then and only then can you live in the flow of the River of Life, without getting stuck on either side.
Be the bridge! Both sides of the river belong to the One! Flow in the infinite River of Life between the shores. Visit each shore, but stay in the flow. You will find peace, joy, love, and harmony. The way of Love is the way! You will live in oneness, freedom and wholeness. If you have not returned in consciousness to the One Source, the “I Am That I Am,” you are worshiping an idol created by men. There is only One. Go higher! Go deeper! Go to the One who is beyond religion, beyond spirituality, and beyond the beyond! Let the River of Life flow again in your body. Let go! Life is infinite, eternal and one. Share in the one. There is One world, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Return!!! Reunite!!! Remember!!!
- A Shift in Global Consciousness (realrest.wordpress.com)
- Consciousness is not in the brain (hangthebankers.com)
- My Proof of Heaven (thedailybeast.com)
- Decide for yourself: Dr Alexander, once sceptical Neuroscientist, describes his own death experience in relation to all the evidence… (aaronasphar.wordpress.com)
- Devas and Devatas not Gods and Goddesses: How then do they come into “existence”? – Achintyachintaka (bharatabharati.wordpress.com)
- Worldview Transforming Continues… (youmakeitup.com)
- The Coming Change in Global Consciousness (joth2012.wordpress.com)
- When will consciousness emerge? (basicrulesoflife.wordpress.com)
- Where There Is Light, There Is Dark (realityofone.wordpress.com)
- What about religion and distressing NDEs? (dancingpastthedark.com)