Wow! If you didn’t know there is a God, I don’t know how it could be denied when faced with the amazing beauty of snow flakes…
or grains of sand….
How is it possible that every one of the gazillion snow flakes is so beautiful and so unique?
Snow flakes are like human beings, all unique, all creations of the Most High!
My favorite memory of snow is skiing in the mountains where I found myself alone after an exhilarating steep, surrounded by trees covered in snow. Everything is blanketed by a hush of white. A moment where I am suddenly aware of a space opening in timeless beauty, where everything and everyone in the world falls away, and I am embraced in all-encompassing serenity. Joy wraps her arms around me and Love penetrates me! Stillness pierces my heart and silence envelopes me. I breathe deeply and slowly, savoring the intensity of alive peacefulness. My eyes drink in the beauty of the mountain vista. I gratefully receive nature’s bountiful gifts. Heaven touches earth and I am raptured; my soul soars. I push-off into the unknown….
- Extraordinary Macro Photography Creates STUNNING Images Of Snow Flakes. The Details Are Absolutely Remarkable! (fox41blogs.typepad.com)
- My Poem of the Day (11/21/13) (poetsareangels.com)
- The 10 most beautiful classical symphonies (theimaginativeconservative.org)
- Snow and Tornados (parablesandprayersfortoday.com)
- Pure Bliss, White Clarity & Falling Perfection (justabbs.wordpress.com)
- It’s finally snowing and I’m just a wee bit excited (silkandribbonsblog.wordpress.com)
- Color My World White – First Snowfall of Fall (gardenwalkgardentalk.com)
- You are Unique! (freehealthandwellness.com)
- Looking from the inside out… (vbeltran2.wordpress.com)
- Winter. (shannonreed.org)