Union with God is called a variety of things in different systems, with many different words, all pointing to the same thing: divine marriage, hieros gamos, samadhi, satori, fana, yoga, mystical union, divine wholeness, being one with the Father, unity consciousness, oneness, nonduality, crowning with glory, divine nature, being made in the image and likeness of God, union with Christ, spiritual marriage, theosis, etc. There are many ways to describe becoming whole, one with God and free.
Each part contains the whole, but if you are unconscious, asleep or ignorant to the truth of the whole, you stay stuck believing you are a limited part. Until you awaken to the reality of the whole within you and within others, you may treat yourself and others judgmentally, critically, self-righteously, conditionally, fearfully and with partiality. Peace is not within or without until there is an awakening to the whole within.
Will you be made whole? More accurately, will you allow yourself to go within and discover the wholeness that is already there? You do not have to heal, fix, change, improve, work on yourself, process, struggle or search. Take away all that is false and you will be left with the truth of who you really are. Just as Michelangelo chipped away the marble that was not the David in the piece of stone, we let go of conditioning, habitual thinking and old beliefs to reveal the hidden diamond that we are. When we remove the layers of man-made façade, walls, defenses and dirt, we can uncover the hidden jewel of the heart.
Will you recognize your wholeness and abundance and start to look beneath the surface to other’s wholeness? The way of peace is awakening, recognizing and acknowledging the wholeness that is already there. If you live from the one spirit within, you can allow others to be unique. Instead of seeing what is wrong with the world or others, you begin to look for what is good, right, true and beautiful. Instead of looking for what is different in others, you look for what is similar. In looking you will find it! “We do not see the world as it is, we see the world as we are” (Anais Nin). Start seeing yourself as whole and you will begin to see the hidden, innate wholeness in the world.
When over seven billion people begin to drop the thought field of scarcity and separation, we can all move into the reality of abundance. When we are able to see and resonate with beauty, truth, wholeness and goodness, the world will transform before our very eyes. Look and see the manifestation of the new heaven on earth now!
Say Yes! part two
- Three: The Number of Spiritual Wholeness (jeanraffa.wordpress.com)
- Our True Self is God (abandonmenttogod.wordpress.com)
- Nafs and the stages of ‘self’ (craigconsidinetcd.wordpress.com)
- Love and the Triple Path: The Yoga of the Gita – Sri Aurobindo (mirr.in)
- Nonduality in the Bible … and us (anamchara.com)
- Forget the Body (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- The wave realizes “I am the sea” (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Theology in the Contemplative Life (Notes on an ITC Study) (contemplativeinthemud.wordpress.com)
- To Marry or not to Marry (briancoatney.com)
- Standing 4 Righteousness Rally, My Brief Address (apologus.wordpress.com)
- End of the 4 Yogas of Hinduism series (tiltedcandle.wordpress.com)
- The Divine Purpose of Marriage (carlgobelman.wordpress.com)
- Come! (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)
- New Wine (newheavenonearth.wordpress.com)