God never changes–our perceptions change, deepen and heighten, as we KNOW Him and His Glory more and more, that changes EVERYTHING!
Forget the past; leave the seven woes of Matthew 23 in the past; cast out every unclean or religious spirit that keeps you from the Way, the Truth and the Life of God in Christ, Christ in you; ask and receive deliverance from the seven demons of Mary Magdalene; be filled with the seven spirits from the Throne sent to earth (Revelation 1:4; 4:5; 5:6).
Be ransomed by the Blood of the Lamb to sing the New Song with heaven:
“Worthy art thou to take the scroll and to open its seals, for thou was slain and by thy blood didst ransom all for God from EVERY tribe and tongue and people and nation, and HAS MADE THEM a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to our God [kingdom is righteousness, peace, joy in the Holy Spirit; priests carry the presence of God!], and they shall reign on earth. Then I looked and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, myriads upon myriads, thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, ‘Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!’ ” Revelation 5:9-14
Step up into your calling, purpose and destiny.
Ask and receive the seven rivers of God’s Spirit:
- the River of the Lamb of God’s Blood: righteousness, royalty, sonship
- the River of Abundant Grace
- the River of the Treasures of Heaven, the Riches of God’s Glory in Christ
- the River of Delight! Pleasures Forevermore, Reverential Awe and Wonder
- the River of Light of Wisdom, Understanding, Revelation, Breakthrough, Knowledge of God and His Glory, and the Light of God’s Counsel
- the River of Resurrection Power and Strength to transform, transfigure, transmute, translate, transfer, remove, restore, rebuild, renew, regenerate, reform, rebirth, purify, refine, make new; the Power of God’s Fire to quicken, activate, accelerate
- the River of Spiritual Gifts that fruit Spiritual Fruit that is ripe, sweet, juicy Love, Peace, Joy, Gentleness, Goodness, Kindness, Patience, Faithfulness, Self-Control, Healing, Deliverance and Freedom!
Life is unlimited with Christ in you! “Seek God, feel after Him and find Him! He is not far from each one of us, for ‘in Him we live and move and have our being’ ” (Acts 17:27-28). In Christ we can do all things; separated from Christ, our Life, we can do nothing.
Yes He never changes, only our understanding and knowledge of Him changes always for the greater !!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Amplified amplifies! “I perceive in every way [on every hand and with every turn I make] that you are most religious or very reverent to demons…Now what you are already worshiping (the unknown god) as unknown, this I set forth to you. The God who produced and formed the world and all things in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does NOT DWELL in handmade shrines. Neither is He served by human hands, as though He lacked anything; for it is He Himself Who gives life and breath and all things to all [people] (Isaiah 42:5). And He made from one [common origin; one source, one blood] ALL nations of men to settle on the face of earth…So SEEK GOD, FEEL AFTER HIM and FIND HIM, although He is not far from each one of us. For in Him we live and move and have our being…For we are also His offspring. Since then we are God’s offspring, we ought not suppose that Deity (the Godhead) is like gold or silver or stone, [of the nature of] a representation by human art and imagination or ANYTHING CONSTRUCTED or INVENTED. Such former ages of IGNORANCE God ignored and allowed to pass unnoticed; BUT NOW He charges all people everywhere to REPENT [to change your mind for the better and heartily AMEND YOUR WAYS, with abhorrence of their past sins).” Acts 17:22-30
Pingback: Matthew 9:35-38 – The Nazarene’s Commentary: A Preaching Tour in a Great Harvest | Belgian Biblestudents - Belgische Bijbelstudenten