God never changes–our perceptions change, deepen and heighten, as we KNOW Him and His Glory more and more, that changes EVERYTHING!
Forget the past; leave the seven woes of Matthew 23 in the past; cast out every unclean or religious spirit that keeps you from the Way, the Truth and the Life of God in Christ, Christ in you; ask and receive deliverance from the seven demons of Mary Magdalene; be filled with the seven spirits from the Throne sent to earth (Revelation 1:4; 4:5; 5:6).
Be ransomed by the Blood of the Lamb to sing the New Song with heaven:
“Worthy art thou to take the scroll and to open its seals, for thou was slain and by thy blood didst ransom all for God from EVERY tribe and tongue and people and nation, and HAS MADE THEM a KINGDOM and PRIESTS to our God [kingdom is righteousness, peace, joy in the Holy Spirit; priests carry the presence of God!], and they shall reign on earth. Then I looked and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, myriads upon myriads, thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, ‘Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!’ ” Revelation 5:9-14
Step up into your calling, purpose and destiny.
Ask and receive the seven rivers of God’s Spirit:
- the River of the Lamb of God’s Blood: righteousness, royalty, sonship
- the River of Abundant Grace
- the River of the Treasures of Heaven, the Riches of God’s Glory in Christ
- the River of Delight! Pleasures Forevermore, Reverential Awe and Wonder
- the River of Light of Wisdom, Understanding, Revelation, Breakthrough, Knowledge of God and His Glory, and the Light of God’s Counsel
- the River of Resurrection Power and Strength to transform, transfigure, transmute, translate, transfer, remove, restore, rebuild, renew, regenerate, reform, rebirth, purify, refine, make new; the Power of God’s Fire to quicken, activate, accelerate
- the River of Spiritual Gifts that fruit Spiritual Fruit that is ripe, sweet, juicy Love, Peace, Joy, Gentleness, Goodness, Kindness, Patience, Faithfulness, Self-Control, Healing, Deliverance and Freedom!
Life is unlimited with Christ in you! “Seek God, feel after Him and find Him! He is not far from each one of us, for ‘in Him we live and move and have our being’ ” (Acts 17:27-28). In Christ we can do all things; separated from Christ, our Life, we can do nothing.